Thursday, May 29, 2008

Four Months!

Jewell is four months old today. In the last month she has really grown. She is bringing so much joy into our lives. I can hardly explain how happy she makes me. These are some of the milestones in the life of Jewell this month:
  • She laughed for the first time
  • She started sleeping in a crib
  • She started grabbing toys
  • She graduated to only six month size clothes
  • She only wakes up once a night
  • She has gotten even better at melting my heart
So happy four months to my little princess! Jeanie and I love our baby girl so much!

In the Crib

Melting My Heart

Playing with her butterfly

Laughing

More Laughing

3 comments:

Mrs N said...

Such a cutie-patootie!

Smith Stuff said...

I cannot get over her red hair! It is so cute. She is fabulous!!

Travis said...

Thank you. I think she is fabulous too. She gets it mostly from her Mother (with a little touch of fabulous from Dad.)

Yeah we love her hair. We're really hoping that it stays the same color.