Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Daddy Daughter Day

I got to spend a lot of time with Jewell today. Jeanie had a doctors appointment so I got her all to myself for a while. That can be pretty scary because Jewell won't take a bottle but she was wonderful for me today. Luck was on my side too -- right at the moment she got hungry Jeanie walked in the door. Then I took care of her while Jeanie made some dinner. She was being so good today that I was able to take care of her for much longer than usual. So I was pretty happy about that. Jewell has been growing so fast lately so I decided that I would take at least one picture of her every day. I've been doing pretty good so far. Now all I need to do is get around to posting the pictures a little more often. Speaking of that here are a few of her in the shirt Grandpa Janetski bought for her in Mexico.

1 comment:

Mrs N said...

She looks adorable in her little Mexican shirt!