Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Jewell, More Food

This week I (Jeanie) started doing yoga and Pilates again, and remember how fantastic it feels: so why don't I do it more often? I also remember how fantastic a yoga mat is for baby floor snacks. Here is Jewell, demonstrating.

I made some of Travis' mom's Reese's candy recipe: crush up 1 package of graham crackers (powder fine) with 1 lb powdered sugar and 2+ cups creamy peanut butter (I used more than the 2 cups it called for). Spread evenly over an entire a cookie sheet (to the edges). Melt a 1 1/4 bags chocolate chips with a stick of butter, and quickly spread over the top. Let it cool, then cut into squares to eat. You will need to find people to help you consume them all.

I also made some tasty stir fry for dinner (it's all about FRESH Thai basil). Jewell loves carrots and rice...even a little spicy. And she was getting fancy with the chop sticks (she's already mastered forks, I guess). She also impressed us with her choice of ensemble for the evening.

No comments: