Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dining Out

This week we had the treat of eating somewhere out of the apartment for a few dinners. On Friday I didn't feel like cooking...but I did feel like Asian food. We thought it a good time to use the coupon we got for the Mongolian Grill. The food was...not as good as the Mongolian grill in Walla-Walla. And Jewell was a squirmy worm. She refused to sit on my lap even if I let her play with anything she wanted. She crawled all over the restaurant, much to the amusement of the other guests (and not to mine). It was still a lot of fun and very tasty. And the leftovers were great for lunch the next day.

Saturday we were invited to our friends, the Carter's, apartment for a meal. They made sweet potato burritoes with black beans. I loved them, but I forgot to let them know that beans and Travis are not friends (he was fine; he had a Quesadilla). Jewell and Sawyer got along really well as crawling buddies, both demonstrating the same all-out motion style (think prowling tiger). And they enjoyed playing the kitchen cuboards while dinner was getting ready.

No comments: