- Leaving Seattle on I-5 South at 3:15 pm is a bad idea.
- Jewell doesn't like traveling.
- Jewell can cry at full volume for 45 minutes straight.
- Traveling with children can make or break a relationship.
- Jeanie is very forgiving.
- Trying to pass a semi at night, in the rain, with a screaming baby in the car is very difficult.
- And no matter what happens I will always love my little Jewell.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Easter at the Other Nelson's
So pretty much everyone in the family had met Jewell except my brother's wife Michele. So Jeanie and I decided that we should and spend Easter weekend at their place in Salem. So far we have already learned a few things: