Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekly Post

When I (Travis) first started this blog I was posting about 3 times a week. Now I seldom post more than once a month. So my late New Years Resolution is to have a weekly post that I put up every Sunday.

Jeanie has been working hard on thepapernut.com this past week. We launched the site a week and a half ago after having a coming soon page up for a year. (That's about average right?) She's working hard to get the wedding section ready. That was the whole point of the site so we're pretty excited that will be up shortly.

Jewell milestones:
  • Using a fork to eat solid foods
  • Using a spoon to eat her own bowl of Cheerios (with supervision)
  • Going an entire day without a nap (not a good thing)
  • Eating peanut butter
  • standing for a good 1/2 second on her own
  • Hanging from a her first body harness at the climbing gym
  • Drinking cow's milk (organic)
  • Rocketing off the height chart (out of the 100th percentile)

And here's what you all really want to see. Pictures of Jewell!

Playing with her new dollie
Playing with Mommy's cell phone
Lookin' like a toddler
Munching her tofu at our favorite Pho restaurant on her birthday

2 comments:

Diana said...

I love your camera. The shots are so nice. I am looking forward to your weekly posts. I can't believe Jewell is eating Cheerios with a spoon!

32 Flavors said...

What an absolute doll!